Monday, August 1, 2016

Curbside Dropoffs: August Edition

It's been a while.  But some things are annoying me.  So let's throw some people off the bus the way Taylor Swift throws out lies.

Donald Trump.  Jesus Christ.  He's actively encouraging Russia -- you know, from Cold War fame -- to commit cyber espionage against his political opponent.  Isn't that called treason?  Not a good quality for someone who's supposed to be running for President -- especially on a platform of keeping people safe.

And that wife of his, blatantly ripping off Michelle Obama?  Come on.  I know the Donald didn't exactly marry her for her brains, but I've seen more creative speeches on Monday Night Raw.

The Miss Teen USA pageant has recently decided not to continue with the swimwear competition.  They've decided that girls that young shouldn't be sexualized/objectified.  And that it's creepy, I guess.  I suppose it is.  You know what else objectifies young girls for their looks?  PUTTING THEM ON A STAGE WITH 49 OTHER TEENAGE GIRLS AND HAVING JUDGES VOTE ON WHO'S PRETTIEST.  Idiots.  I'll take "Irony" for $1,200.

Tim Kaine:  Who the hell are you?

ShortBus driving tip of the day:  When I'm on a freeway on-ramp, and you're behind me, and we're both merging into the same lane, you aren't entitled to shoot past me at 80 MPH.  So don't give me the finger when I dare to merge before you.  God, why are people so stupid about basic stuff?

While we're at it -- to the moron behind me in the McDonald's drive thru who was honking the horn at me the other night... what do you think you're going to accomplish?  Do you think I'm going to duck out without my food so you can get there quicker?  Do you think the fries will come out of the oil faster? 

Taylor Swift -- yikes.  I love your music, but when you're mixed up with Kim K and Kanye, and you manage to make THEM look authentic -- holy shit.  But, hey -- keep it up.  Half the people will just believe anything you say anyway, so just keep lying.  Works for the Republicans.



No comments:

Post a Comment